For: Leaders, Managers, Front-Line Employees
Format: 1-day, 8-hour format (also available in a 2-hour introductory overview)
When you complete the Strengths Strategy Discovery Learning Experience your productivity will increase, you’ll be more engaged, have greater confidence, enhanced self-leadership, and a heightened ability to work interdependently with others.
In your process of Discovery you will:
- Complete the mini-Strategic Performance Audit, measuring strengths use, productivity, engagement, teamwork, performance, and trust.
- Uncover and experience the most significant KPI (key predictive indicator) of high performance.
- Become adept at Laser Coaching, a tool which assists in uncovering strengths in yourself, and others.
- Create a Strengths Inventory, which describes each of your strengths, how they are leveraged to achieve great results, and their impact when used effectively.
- Design strength-based relationships.
- Understand how to release strengths in yourself and others.
- Complete an activities assessment, which identifies the amount of time spent in your A+ Strengths Zone, Developing Strengths Zone, Possibility Zone, or Weakness Zone.
- Create an action plan for increasing your time in your A+ Strengths Zone