- You will experience highly engaging, experiential learning—not death by Powerpoint!
- You will be offered sustainable learning opportunities, which you can maintain and facilitate after your formal Strengths Strategy learning experience ends—NOT “hit-and-run” training events.
- You will know your Strengths Strategy learning experience was successful, not just by how you feel, but because you will be able to quantify your remarkable performance changes through a complimentary pre/post Strategic Performance Audit.
- You will experience a long-term organizational development solution to your real-time needs and challenges–NOT a “flavor-of-the-month” training.
- You will be offered cutting edge, innovative learning tools and experiences, which reflect the latest research in the strengths world.
- We will embrace awareness of weaknesses, celebrate the role of them in creating a need for interdependence, and provide opportunities to create weakness management strategies, rather than simply ignoring them.
- You will experience a definite WIN-WIN: a WIN for your organization, as you quickly discover how all learning outcomes impact hard, bottom-line business results—AND a WIN for yourself, as you experience deep personal enrichment, understanding, and life-altering growth.
- We hold YOU to be the expert on your own strengths, and provide you practical and exciting keys to unlocking the greatness within you
- Your goals are our goals. We care about what you care about.
 “Strengths Strategy Discovery was a high energy, enlightening day, filled with experiential learning and self-discovery. I left feeling much more confident in my own strengths, as well as my areas of non-strength–it is okay to not be strong everywhere! I also left recognizing how important it is to hold the balance on how much I use my strengths, so that I don’t over-use them and create problems. I have more respect for myself and for others as a result of the learning and am more able to work effectively with them and understand their perspective.” (Milly Prachar, Senior Leader, LifeCare Medical).
 Individuals who experience Strengths Strategy learning events show 3-month increases of 5-12% in performance, productivity, engagement, trust, teamwork, strengths-use, and communication effectiveness.
 Strengths Strategy uses a uniquely designed personalized 360o profile which explores individual over/ under-use of strengths behaviors and helps in the design of a Strategic Strengths Development plan, to mitigate strengths over-use and increase strengths-under-use, and to increase overall effectiveness.
 “The only way to describe this experience is ‘life altering!’ This provided a deep look at myself and has helped me to be aware that I don’t have to be everything, but I do need to lean into others around me and intentionally look to create complimentary partnerships where we share our strengths in order to become the very best we can be.” (Michelle Foster, Phoenix Health Plan).